At Lansdown Financial Ltd we work closely with our clients and their finance and/or credit providers to get the best amount of compensation back in respect of their purchases made from timeshare resorts, including interest and maintenance fees, where applicable. We have had many successful wins for our clients, here are just a few examples:
- A generous positive ruling via the Financial Ombudsman against Barclays Partner Finance for a Maltese ownership totaling £21,947 has been received by our client.
- A win against GE Money for our client has been achieved after proving that their worldwide timeshare resort, Club la Costa, were not fair in their initial finance agreement negotiations.
- Compensation was achieved by negotiation directly with another world-wide resort chain for our client totaling £3,850.
- We successfully recovered compensation from M&S finance for our client, who owned at Village Heights Golf Resort, after the bank considered our presentation that on balance of probability a claim may exist.
- £21,160 has been successfully recovered for our client against another worldwide timeshare Resort; Diamond Resorts.
- £7,912 won from Lloyds bank for misrepresentation for our client who purchased a Diamond Resorts timeshare.
- Our client, a Mayan Palace owner, has received £12,972 in compensation from Lloyds bank for misrepresentation and breach of our client’s contract.