Were you mis-sold?
There are many ways in which you may have been mis-sold.
The most common successful claims are for:
- Were you told that your purchase was an investment?
- Were you originally told that exchanges were easily obtainable
but since found out that was untrue?
- Have your management fees increased way beyond the rate of inflation?
- Was it explained that your family could become liable to take over the contract if something happened to you?
- Did you sign a purchase agreement that could possibly be illegal?
- Were promises made to you, that you later found to be untrue?
- Were you forced into upgrading your timeshare?
- Did you buy your timeshare on finance?
- Were you later charged hidden fees?
Refer to our full list of misrepresentation reasons on our table.
What we do
Using our preferred agents, we review all facts and documents you have concerning a current timeshare or ex-timeshare you feel you were mis-sold.
We manage the entire claim process for you and ensure that you get back any monies you may be owed.